Soccer Museum and Soccer Fever in the Ruhr Area
Soccer fever is all what counts in the three big stadiums, three teams and many hearts! Visting the stadium of „Schalke“ in Gelsenkirchen, at the „BVB“ in Dortmund and at the Vfl Bochum – this is soccer pure and „live“ in the Ruhr area. Be it a Champions League or a regular Bundesliga game – the masses scream and yell against the foreign team – those teams may need your support!
Book an eventful weekend in the acora Hotel and Living Bochum and experience the „roar“ in the world-famous soccer arenas of the Ruhr area with a real Bundesliga match. Visit the German Soccer Museum in Dortmund and be see the important memorabilia from famous games and players.
Do not miss the next upcoming events in the UEFA Champins League 2016/2017 with Borussia Dortmund in the Signal-Iduna Park.
- EUR 64,50 per person in the double room
- extra charge for single use Euro 34,50
- children´s discount or extra night is possible on request
- Bookable only on weekends
Our Soccer package at a glance:
- 1 overnight stay in a comfortable room
- rich and extraordinary breakfast buffet
- welcome drink on the room
- typical regional dinner: Currywurst with Pommes Frites in the cosy Hotelrestaurant „FÄSSLE“
- current Football magazine
- Free using of the gym
- Free parking in the hotel underground car-park
And here you can immediately book your soccer package.
The title foto shows the „Vonovia“ Ruhrstadion in Bochum, the home of the VfL Bochum. The foto comes from foto archive of the city of Bochum.